Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Painting Day - Shadows - Ruth Andre




"Shadows"
4.5"x4.5" Oil and Cold Wax on Paper
12"x12" Mat
Challenge Painting Twenty-Six
by Ruth Andre
$125.00

Today I am in southern California meeting up with old friends. The trip from the Los Angeles area took my breath away. There were seven lanes of traffic racing down the highway. Too many cars for me but here I am in the lovely Temecula Valley thinking it is not so bad after all. There is a strong breeze and the surrounding mountains remind me of my childhood home just a few miles away. As I walked down a pathway the shadows swayed back and forth as the trees caught the afternoon breeze.

The Challenge 100 has been very interesting and one that I would recommend for those artists wanting to find more in their art. Give it a go and see what happens. I would love to hear about your experiences. Enjoy!

Ruth's Website



No comments: