Monday, August 17, 2015

A Painting Day - Red - Ruth Andre


"Red I"
4.5"x4.5" Oil and Cold Wax on Paper
12"x12" Mat
Challenge Painting Sixty-Five
by Ruth Andre
$125.00

What is it about the color red that we love? It seems the love of red starts when we are small children. I remember my own mother asking me what was my favorite color and of course it was RED. It seems red roses are a favorite and red cars too. It is a special color that is full of life. The painting, "Red" is one of three that I painted for the Challenge 100 Paintings. Here is a link to see all of the available Challenge 100 Paintings. The original oil and mixed medium painting is available with a 12"x12" mat, with a cellophane sleeve ready for you or gift giving. If you would like to buy one or all three "Red" paintings save with the PayPal link below. Enjoy!


"Red I, II, III"




Buy 3

No comments: