Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Painting Day - Pink Clouds - Ruth Andre


"Pink Clouds"
4.5"x4.5" Mixed Media on Paper
12"x12" Mat Available
Challenge Painting - Ninety Nine
by Ruth Andre
$125

The sky is a constant reminder of nature's beauty. The expanse of color hovers above giving a daily masterpiece to enjoy. We have had rain and grey skies and dark clouds then yesterday the storm cleared and a rainbow shown crossing the valley. The colors were so amazing to see. Walking in the afternoon I have seen the sky full of pink clouds and enjoyed just standing and taking in the many shades of color. I sometimes wonder what brought me to this small valley and why. I am at odds at times with the area as a whole but once I am walking the land and enjoying the quiet I feel at peace within
It has been, "A Painting Day".


3 comments:

sue said...

Love this.

Ruth Andre said...

Hi Sue, I will be offering this painting as a giclee print in February. Thanks so much for the comment. Ruth

Theresa Paden said...

I love this one, too. The colors are marvelous!